Commonwealth Engineers, Inc. (CEI) is a corporation established to provide extensive planning, surveying, and civil engineering services to both the private and public sectors. Commonwealth Engineers, Inc. was established in 1996 and just celebrated our 20 year anniversary.
The President, Victor Kelly, Jr., P.E., has over 30 years’ experience in engineering, planning, and land surveying. Together with our professional staff, we have practical experience in the design, permitting, and construction of all types of land development and have worked on over 1,300 projects in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Our knowledge of the complex requirements necessary for municipal approvals and regulatory permits benefits our clients by achieving timely approval of their development goals; while our vast background benefits our clients by providing innovative and practical designs. The following is a general list of services we provide:
- Site Feasibility Analysis and Land Use Studies for residential, commercial and industrial development.
- Engineering and Plan Preparation for all site engineering applications.
- Sanitary sewer collection and conveyance design.
- Coordination for State and Federal stream and wetlands encroachment permitting.
- Erosion and sediment control design, stormwater management design, N.P.D.E.S. permitting, as well as Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection permitting.
- Hydraulic & hydrologic analysis for flood plain studies.
- Boundary Surveys, ALTA Surveys, survey stake-out, as-built surveys and topographic surveys.